Address: 1095 Kingston Rd, Unit 1, Pickering, ON
Cost*: for unlimited play during public hours (*as of April 2019)
NOTE: during non-peak months from September to June a 20% discount may apply
- children 1-3 yrs, and 14-17 yrs $10
- children 4-13 yrs old $15
- infants - FREE with paid sibling, or $8 without
- Adults - 2 FREE with one paid admission, or $5
Monthly memberships will be available shortly.
Monday to Thursday - 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday to Saturday - 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 7:00pm
Any closures to the public will be announced on their website and social media accounts.
- multiple story climbing structure with twirly tube slide, four racing slides, one inner tube sled slide, slides from the top to middle levels within the structure, bike track underneath the back of the play structure, zip line, suspended bouncers, multiple lookout treehouses, and even one hidden hammock room!
- giant volcano and slide (the older kids loved this one)
- toddler area with ball pit, STEM cog wheel wall, LEGO wall, mini hoppers, self propelled bugs, and more
- ADULTS are encouraged to go play too! (just remember to bring your socks)
Cleanliness: Very clean when we visited in the main seating area, inside the structure, in the party rooms, and in the washrooms. I love that the owners took care to place a rack of slip on shoes, in multiple sizes, beside the washrooms. These thoughtful little touches go a long way in customer service!
Safety: Waiver to sign before your first visit (you can do this online by clicking here or once you are there). Safety gate between the front door reception and play area, and each child and parent wear a bracelet with matching identifiers. There are also closed circuit cameras in the facility for added safety. They hold a playground safety equipment certification as well. The safety feature that I liked the best were the large signs they posted beside each slide, detailing the safety instructions and age/height recommendations.
Capacity: for party room or entire facility capacity please contact the business directly
Food: Outside food and drink is NOT permitted. They do have a concession that serves pizza and hot dogs during busier days (weekends), but also have healthy veggies, hummus dip, sandwiches and wraps available every day. They are a nut safe (please don't bring any in!) and allergy aware facility (can cater to your needs for parties). No food, drinks or gum are permitted in the play areas. All food must be consumed in the designated eating area. They have an amazing freshly ground coffee machine at the concession for parents, like me, who can always use a caffeine boost while watching and wondering how my kids continue to have so much energy!
- four party rooms (that can all be closed off, or opened up all at once to each other), and they even put the child's name in big wooden block letters above the door to their room!
- after school program - COMING FALL 2019 - including transportation, play time, home work time, and additional programs
- wi-fi and work station (with outlets) for laptops or tablets (for the parents of course)
Bonus Play: This is a screen-free zone (hooray for us and our endeavor to limit screen time this year!). They also encourage Adults to play with their kids!
Best For Ages: 18 months - Adult (you can bring infants, but there are plans to expand the infant/toddler area to make more room for infant play). Our almost 2 year old had no problem navigating most of the large play structure herself (although we did follow her the entire time as some slides are still too big for the smaller kids, and they do a great job of posting large signs beside each slide with safety information).
The access to TreeHouse Clubhouse is currently a wooden staircase, but there are plans to install a permanent cement ramp now that the weather is warmer. I felt comfortable climbing through the ENTIRE structure with my little almost two year old (of course she needed a bit of help now and then). My 5 year old took off and explored on her own, reporting back every so often with new features and areas she would find. We visited on a very busy weekend, with three parties booked, and capacity reached before 11am, but not once did I feel it was too crowded in the play structure! There are so many paths to take, and corners to explore that this is definitely an indoor playground we will come back to again and again. I wish they had an Adult hour so I could come with my friends without the kids! From toddler to teens (at least the teens with younger siblings) there isn't any need for a screen to entertain when you visit here. But don't worry dear parents and guardians, they do have free wi-fi for you.