Address: 1755 Plummer St Unit #16, Pickering, ON
Cost*: for unlimited play during public hours (*as of Aug 2017)
- $10 per child (or $15 for 2, or $20 for 3, $25 for 4....and so on)
- Adults Free (max. 2 per family group, grandparents are always Free)
Monday 10:00am - 12:00noon
Tuesday - private events only
Wednesday - private events
Thursday - private events
Friday 10:00am - 12:00noon
Saturday - private events
Sunday - private events
- three story climber structure with twirly tube slide, two racing slides, two ball cannons, one ball fountain, suspension bridge, and zipline!
- toddler area with ball pit, soft chair and rocker toy
- FREE water, coffee, juice and popcorn served during public play hours
- ADULTS are encouraged to go play too! (they even accept corporate private events!)
Cleanliness: Very clean when we visited in the main picnic table seating area, inside the structure (yep I climbed inside with my baby strapped to me) and clean washroom (which has a change table in it).
Safety: No safety gate between the play area room and the front desk reception/front door, however the seating area is right beside the entrance to the play area so it's easy to watch. There are closed circuit cameras in the facility for safety that parents can use to watch their children at all times while enjoying a complimentary cup of coffee, or wi-fi.
Capacity: one main party area in this location (Pickering), with parties starting at 16 but a maximum capacity of 65 people in this location.
Food: Outside food and drink is permitted, but it should be nut free as they are a nut aware facility. No food, drinks or gum are permitted in the play areas. All food must be consumed in the designated eating area. There is no concession, but they do serve complimentary water, juice, coffee and popcorn!
- one birthday party room (the main seating area) *note; when booking birthdays, there is NO limit to the number of people included in the price! just stay below the facility capacity and you are good to play!
- treat wall in the reception area
Bonus Play: They encourage Adults to go into the play structures and play with their kids!
Best For Ages: 18 months -12years (you can bring infants, but the toddler area in this location isn't as large as their other locations and our 18 month old wanted to follow the big kids up the main structure, which she could!)
The ball fountain and ball cannons were the big hit at this indoor play place! I think the kids got more exercise running up and down carrying balls to shoot out of the cannons than they did actually exploring the rest of the structure! Because we were the only ones here first thing in the morning (they are still new in Pickering so not many people know about the drop-in hours here yet) I felt comfortable climbing through the ENTIRE structure with my little two month old strapped to my chest in her carrier. My 3.5 year old thought it was funny that mommy was climbing and crawling around taking pictures haha. We even went down the three story twirly slide! Of course now that I'm posting this we probably won't get any more quiet days like the one when we visited since some of you reading this will now visit here too. There were tears when we were leaving because my toddler wanted to stay longer than the drop-in hours allow and because she didn't get to pick a treat from the 'treat wall' (I told her they were there for birthdays and that we needed to eat lunch first....life as a toddler is rough).
| || |